THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
A deep freezer dive revealed a 8 pound pork loin that was hiding from sight. Gotcha!

Injected with equal parts chicken stock and apple juice, with a healthy splash of Worcestershire sauce. Rested in the fridge for 2 hours.

I applied a light coat of olive oil, a good shot of ground sea salt, ground pepper, and chopped fresh rosemary.

Onto the smoker it went at 250 with apple wood for smoke. Pulled at 135 IT, but had to flip ends during the cook since the back of the smoker is hotter.

Rested for about 20 minutes while I got my Egg up to screaming hot

Seared all the way aroud at 600 degrees - about 5 minutes total. Rested a few minutes again and carved on the diagonal.

Moist and delicious! I'm going to serve this with roasted baby potatoes and grilled asparagus when my lovely bride gets home.

Just an excellent day in the Q Shack! :-D

I hope all of you pharkers have just as much fun as I had! :-D

I'm serving this meal with rosemary roasted baby potatoes and grilled asparagus.

When my bride gets home, she will make the gravy......she's the gravy guru.

And we will then eat this killer cook. Pics to follow

Thanks, Jeanie. :-D

It was a perfect day to try a new cook. I think I did well.

And, yes....I love the view from my Q Shack......in the woods and amongst all the critters.....I love it.:-D

Back