THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
Cooked some St. Louis spares in the Large Egg today. Spares were rubbed with a coat of SM Season All & a coat of SM Spicy Apple and sauced with Bart's Blazin' Q sauce.

There was a small butt on a CI grid over a spider, stone, and drip pan. Put my PS Woo2 in and then the stock SS grid on for cooking the ribs over the butt.

Ribs before sauce:
IMG_3127.jpg

After sauced (with Bart's Blazin Q sauce):
IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

Sliced:
IMG_3152.jpg

Didn't get a chance to get many pics of the butt as I was running late :tsk:

The butt right before taking it off the Egg:
IMG_3159.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

That looks Great I would love to see a Pic of that set up some time

Thanks George! I got 2 pics. You can't really see the spider & ceramic stone as they're under the drip pan (visible through the CI grid):
IMG_3123.jpg

The butt looks funny with the dual probes as I was having some issues with the first probe so I stuck a second one in for better "reception" :grin:.

I have the PS Woo2 (Plate Setter version of the Woo without an attached ring or spider) so it has no cross bars to get in the way of the butt & rib tips:
IMG_3120.jpg

Very nice looking ribs there, neighbor! I saw your fan turning so figured you were cooking. I was kinda smoking up the neighborhood today too....

Back