THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweet! We just moved over the summer and the previous owner left 2 Lodge skillets in the cabinet. SCORE!!!

Last edited:
Congrats...it looks beautiful as expected. I went crazy and got some major cast iron wear (and an enameled cast iron pot as well) last year and couldn't be happier....it is heavy like sin...but just unbeatable in how food turns out.

I think Lodge cast iron is great. I have several different size frying pans, a pizza pan and a couple of covered casseroles. The first one was bought at a Farm & Fleet store and the subsequent items were purchased at the Lodge factory store in South Pittsburg, TN.

Nice, Enrico! Can't go wrong with a Lodge skillet. I've got a couple of them along with my Great Grandmother's circa 1930's Wagner Ware. If you take care of it, it'll be passed down through your family for generations.

I work 20 minutes away from the Lodge factory so I have a cabinet full of their stuff. I love it. Congrats on your new skillet Enrico.

Back