THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks great. I picked one up at costco a few days ago.

Prime tri tip rock

Thanks Moose!
The Encino location, is that the recently renovated one? If so, my daughter lives in Sherman Oaks and on my next visit I'll be sure to check that location out.

Haven't been there in a while, but what I can tell you it's just a block due west of White Oak Blvd on the south side of Ventura. Let me know how it goes!.

9262014TriTipCut2_zps6d786aa6.jpg

homer-simpson-drooling-animated-gif_1.jpg

Looks like its finished perfectly. Your pics are amazing. But what always kills me is the price for Tips. They were once affordable and now, I cant. Except on special occasions. I dont know if it supply or demand

Man that looks good! You guys kill me with all that terrific tri-tip. I can get it out here, but it's not nearly as good as what you guys can get.

wow, that looks amazing! I almost picked up a tip from WM last night but at $20 just put it back, didn't look anywhere near as nice as that either!

Back