THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

muskrat

For whatever reason (probably mine) I haven't been able to get the Simply Marvelous website to work for me. I emailed Steph tonight and my order was taken care of quickly. It's not like you can get these rubs anyplace else. I was getting a bit panicky because I was almost out of Sweet Seduction. Excellent rubs and excellent service.

Thanks Steph.

I too was having issues with the website. I sent an email to Steph with my order and presto; two days later the rubs were on my desk at work. He said he would send out the product and bill me later so that I would have it. Now that is one of the MANY reasons I continue to order from him. He puts his customers first. The main reason is that his rubs are AWESOME!!!

I am toying with new shopping carts. The one I am currently using is not the best. I will try and update the cart when I find something that works for all.

Back