THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folks,

I am usually lightning fast with shipping, but I am still waiting on my padded envelopes; it was the only way to give you the shipping deal. I anticipate you all having your boxes no later than Monday.:redface:

Folks, who had bigger orders with the higher priced shipping, your boxes have been shipped and you should have gotten a confirmation #.

Thanks for your continued support! I am a little closer to obtaining the services of the Red Hot Lady!:thumb:

All I know is this............today I had a package waiting at the doorstep for me. I've been waiting like a little kid waits for Christmas. I now have some serious experimenting and cooking to do. Got me the 5 pack of Simply Marvelous rubs, a jar of Blues Hog, and a little somthin, somethin that Steph was kind enough to include.

Top notch service. And without even having tried any of the products yet, I can say top notch products too!

Bob

Steph...what's your go to rub for brisket?

Wait.......SAUCE??

I specifically looked for SM sauce on the website the other day and didn't see any.....at least none marketed as "Simply Marvelous".

Steph....whatsup with this sauce?:pray:

It is one of those things I do behind the scenes. Just have not found the right co-packer. Some have tasted my sauce at comps and some have asked me for quarts via PM.:thumb:

#$@#$#%$ I wish I had known about the sauce I would have asked for some. I can't wait for my box to get here :) I think some chicken thighs will be meeting the smoker this weekend!

#$@#$#%$ I wish I had known about the sauce I would have asked for some. I can't wait for my box to get here :) I think some chicken thighs will be meeting the smoker this weekend!

Just ask him for the recipe for the sauce (and then send it to me :becky:)

Spicy Apple chicken thighs sound good...but I think pork chops is a MUST with spicy apple...well, maybe not a MUST for you...but I recommend trying it

Well after seeing so many great reviews for the Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub, I finally ordered some from Great Lakes BBQ Supply (along with some more Yardbird). I can't wait to give it a try on ribs and pork butt. I've been working on a black cherry sauce recipe and I'm hoping this rub will compliment it nicely!

I like to think that I'm creative, not tricky :)

BTW, his cherry sauce was what I used last year when I won 1st place chicken and ribs and GC of the Thrill of the Grill (backyard comp). Good stuff. If only he'd find a co-packer. Let us pray...

Wait.......SAUCE??

I specifically looked for SM sauce on the website the other day and didn't see any.....at least none marketed as "Simply Marvelous".

Steph....whatsup with this sauce?:pray:

It's small batch artisan stuff

Well after seeing so many great reviews for the Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub, I finally ordered some from Great Lakes BBQ Supply (along with some more Yardbird). I can't wait to give it a try on ribs and pork butt. I've been working on a black cherry sauce recipe and I'm hoping this rub will compliment it nicely!

You know if you need a taster, feel free to go the Intersection of 52 & 300 and drop some off in the Dodge ram that says MZLBRK

Steph Hooked me up with a quart of Rasberry/chipotle, Spicy Peach and one that he was experimenting with on his stove. Almost finished with the sauces. I am kinda hoarding the one that he was experimenting with. They were all good!!

Gotta make a run up to pick up some more one of these days.

Edit: Need some more Cherry rub also!!:-D

I got to meet Steph and try all his rubs and a couple of the sauces (the ones Brian got) at the SoCal Bash. All I can say is they're Farkin Great! I haven't made any of my own rub since getting the cherry and pecan. If I had to pick one, I'd say it's the cherry. I LOVE pork and the cherry is fantastic on it.

Back