THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That was weird. Must move around depending on how much it's viewed, etc. Trying to see if there is a permanent link.

Colin was hilarious. He had another un-prompted line asking how I came up with this recipe. Didn't make the cut.

He now gives demonstrations around the house on how to do different things (like how to clean up your room). My wife thought he was nuts until I explained he's pretending to be on TV!:mrgreen:

Colin did indeed say it best when he said a Spice Fairy can not be a boy that cooks. Good Job Clint.

Nice Job SIDE....

If I listen closely, I think Colin muttered "What an Ash-hole" when you pulled out the spice fairy line. Smart kid.

However, it was so good, I've now added it to my signature here.

Nice Job SIDE....

If I listen closely, I think Colin muttered "What an Ash-hole" when you pulled out the spice fairy line. Smart kid.

However, it was so good, I've now added it to my signature here.

Can't we talk about the brethren banner, strategically placed in the background?

Thanks for checking it out everyone and rating it. True brethren support in action! Can't wait to do the same for others who apply.

Clint you and Colin were great...even if you will now be known as SPICE FAIRY!!!! Steak looked really great.

Very nice, SF... Love the brethren banner and the line up of WSMs.

BTW, you never told us what you were wrapping up in foil. I think we knew that it was the maple chips, but you never said that.

How did the hot dogs turn out?

Very nice, SF... Love the brethren banner and the line up of WSMs.

BTW, you never told us what you were wrapping up in foil. I think we knew that it was the maple chips, but you never said that.

How did the hot dogs turn out?

Colin is the 5 year old master of hot dog and hamburger grilling. There is a ton more footage of him cooking and he's asking for his own video. I considered submitting one for the show but I get this weird Jean Bennet Ramsey feel from it. I'd rather him enjoy making fun of me and not be too overwelmed.

FYI, the big foil thing was califlower after it grilled for a while, letting it steam enough so I could mash is.

Colin is the 5 year old master of hot dog and hamburger grilling. There is a ton more footage of him cooking and he's asking for his own video. I considered submitting one for the show but I get this weird Jean Bennet Ramsey feel from it. I'd rather him enjoy making fun of me and not be too overwelmed.

FYI, the big foil thing was califlower after it grilled for a while, letting it steam enough so I could mash is.

Michele and I loved the whole video. Great work Clint!

Well I gotta be honest...I thought the video was good. But when you were cuting the lobster into cubes..I couldn't see it. You told me but I couldn't see it. the vid is to be about the food so show it. But I also realize you could only send three minutes so Good job. I hope it works out for you.

Well I gotta be honest...I thought the video was good. But when you were cuting the lobster into cubes..I couldn't see it. You told me but I couldn't see it. the vid is to be about the food so show it. But I also realize you could only send three minutes so Good job. I hope it works out for you.

There was some footage of me cutting up the lobster but it looked like me cutting up some lobster and we had to cut it down.

Honestly, there is so much footage I would have loved to add but it was tough enough to get it where its at.