THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

SmokeInDaEye

Or so they say. Here's two opportunities to possibly be on Food Network, either for the second season of "Grill It with Bobby Flay" or "Ultimate Recipe Showdown" (a ton of good categories).

Entry info can be found here for Grill It and here for Showdown. After the experience last year, I didn't bother to tape a new video for the Flay thing but figured I may as well upload it.

Or so they say. Here's two opportunities to possibly be on Food Network, either for the second season of "Grill It with Bobby Flay" or "Ultimate Recipe Showdown" (a ton of good categories).

Entry info can be found here for Grill It and here for Showdown. After the experience last year, I didn't bother to tape a new video for the Flay thing but figured I may as well upload it.

The "Spice Fairy" should really be on the Food Network...

Just my humble opinion...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

P.S. Your "Spice Fairy" Plum Wood awaits you....

Clint, I'm uploading my video as well, who knows, but it was fun making it! Too cold outside right now to do another one, maybe next week.

Unfortunately our two Brethren reps (me and Bossman) didn't make the cut once again. They had some very specific things they were looking for and we have another wonderful season of Grill It to look forward to.

In the meantime, feel free to invite friends and family to join my "Can Bobby Flay Really Grill It" Facebook page. The more the merrier! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=53739687075

Unfortunately our two Brethren reps (me and Bossman) didn't make the cut once again. They had some very specific things they were looking for and we have another wonderful season of Grill It to look forward to.

In the meantime, feel free to invite friends and family to join my "Can Bobby Flay Really Grill It" Facebook page. The more the merrier! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=53739687075

I just went to "Ask Bobby" at www.bobbyflay.com and asked him why he was afraid of Smoke in da eye!

All I know is if they by-passed either of us for one of those fools broiling chicken or BBQ on a stove top smoker, I'll next day ship him a smoked spam on a twinkie, who knows it can't be any worse then some of the stuff I watched on there.....

I just went to "Ask Bobby" at www.bobbyflay.com and asked him why he was afraid of Smoke in da eye!

Thank you sir. We appreciate it. The production folks have a certain look they are told to fill and it didn't work out. Share the Facebook link with anyone you know, though. I have some fun things in mind!!!

Thank you sir. We appreciate it. The production folks have a certain look they are told to fill and it didn't work out. Share the Facebook link with anyone you know, though. I have some fun things in mind!!!

I guess you don't 'look' enough like LeeAnn Whippen. :rolleyes:
Face it brother... you've got a face made for radio. :mrgreen:

Back