THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TQ & Tyler are turnin out those great lookin pits like clockwork..
I wonder which Brother is next in line to take delivery of one of those bad boys?

Very nice! I was perusing their trailer pits web page today and daydreaming a little bit.

Congrats - looking forward to the pron!

Well it's rocking now!! I'll post another thread later with pics, but I got up at 5, at 5:15am hit the lump and wood with the weed burner and by 6am it was up to 325 on the left and around 260 in the middle, gonna try and run it hot to get the big meats done, but what is nice is if they are dragging behind I can run the warming box hotter and knock them out. So no worries about being behind.

Thanks for posting so many pics. I never get tired of looking at Paul and Ty's work. Beautiful rig, hope it brings ya many years of joy, I'm positive it will.

Thanks for posting so many pics. I never get tired of looking at Paul and Ty's work. Beautiful rig, hope it brings ya many years of joy, I'm positive it will.

Definitely! A smoker like this needs to be seen :-D. More pics probably tonight after all is done with today's cook. Smoker still running well. Granted it has only been 2hrs.

Looks like a win for everyone. Shirley gets to show off their wares, you winning one in a raffle, and we get to see the end results from the pics, which are awsome btw.

That is is fine looking smoker! :thumb: Congrats! If I ever decide to get into stick burning, I know where I'll be looking to get my smoker from. They are about a three hours drive away from me. Can't wait to see your first cook on it!

Back