Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sertoma Summer Sizzle~Cattlemen's~Sept 16-17~Springfield,MO

S

Sertoma Jim

Less than 30 days out and we need to hear from ya ASAP if you want in.

KCBS Team Fees ~ $300 - 20' X 40', $220 - 20' X 20'

$6K total up for grabs for KCBS . $2k GC / $1k RGC. 5th year event, 3rd year KCBS sanctioned State Championship. 32 KCBS Teams last year. Whole Hog option, Backyard Division, and Kids Q. Hot & Cold water sanitation station. Power and water access.

2nd of 3 events in the Southwest Missouri BBQ Association's points chase. $1k extra cash for the team with the most cumulative KCBS points at 3 area Q events.

Ramada Oasis Convention Center offers hotel rooms, outdoor and indoor pools, 13,000 sq ft convention center, ball field, sand volleyball, and basketball court. Special room rates in the $75 range including hot breakfast buffet.

This will be a fun filled weekend of BBQ history!!

Proceeds benefit Springfield Sertoma & The Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield, MO

Contact
Jim at SummerSizzle dot net

Check us out online...
SummerSizzle dot net

Jim -- Clark Kent will be there, we are looking forward to it -- the Oasis should be a premium venue.

Clark Kent would like to host a Beam good luck shot and some tri tip samples for all the teams and event staff -- sometime after the drink contests on Friday evening.

Clark

KCBS State Championship ~ Springfield, MO Sept 16-17

$6k KCBS Cash (2K GC, 1K RGC), Whole Hog, Backyard, and a Kids Q

Your Q is the shizzle you say?? You want a shot at the $ ?? Let me know. I might know a guy who can map ya in.

KCBS Prize Detail...

320209_2160501345170_1625655024_2145610_1276121343_n.jpg

Wish I could do this one again, really sucks! Work is consuming me at this point and I just can't do it. This is an awesome contest. Excellent venue and Jim and his crew do everything they can for the cooks.

Back