THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep your bad Ju Ju away

Well, here we go! Since Big Creek is cooking this, anyone wanna start bets as to what time the rain and storms begin in Sedalia this weekend? Looks like he's now pushing 40 teams with some top notch competition attending! Looking forward to getting started again!!!

I think as long as we stick to the 9:22 shot of GJ it will negate your bad weather JUJU...

We would not know what to do if it was not raining! We may all be in mud puddles as soon as we get there even if it does not rain. Hope its dried out a little.

top 25 finish for beam boys i was happey with this there were some good teams there
my son got first in kids q with his new recipe that he has been working on that was my father day gift to me :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very Cool!!!

top 25 finish for beam boys i was happey with this there were some good teams there
my son got first in kids q with his new recipe that he has been working on that was my father day gift to me :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So he's the one that beat my daughter......

Back