THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wondering Is This open to the public and is there any venders serving food. I'd like to come check it out.

The events are always open to the public with no admission. There are a few companies there handing out samples. Tyson (wings), Grillmaster Experience (steak), KC Masterpiece (pork loin and pork sliders) and Coke were in Pittsburgh hand out samples. There was one more company there handing out samples (bacon-pineapple sausage or maybe kielbasa), but I'm not sure who it was. I didn't get to walk around much.

Can you scope out the store when you get there for chicken , ribs, pork butts and briskets? Brisket flats are fine. This way i don't have to stop,also parsley

Will you need any paper towels, aluminum foil, half pans, toilet paper, saran wrap, beer, fish sticks, A-1, ketchup, mustard, or a big screen TV? Just give us your shopping list. :blah:

Some pretty serious rain and wind just blew through my neighborhood heading east.

I hope everyone's ok in Medford. Not WilliePallooza bad, but certainly not good. Not what you want to wake up to at 3:30 in the morning.

Eric

great to hear everyone is OK. it was pretty nasty up here for a while.

can anybody swing by jaskew's site for me? it's his first time and he's solo i think.

Thanks guys. I had a blast - even though the rain was horrible. I need to thank the guys from Purple Pork Master's though. They gave me pointers and even helped me unload/reload my Backwoods from the pick up truck! Tons of visitors to the site welcoming me to competition. It's amazing how many great people are at these events!

Yeah, at 6AM you were sticking with "This sucks!", but maybe got a little better at 3:45PM. :mrgreen:

Just get some walls for that tent.

Chris, you are right. That tent isn't even mine - I borrowed it from I guy I do business with. Maybe I can just come over and hang with you in the RV at Chesapeake!

Back