THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excellent. I knew you'd be up for it!

I think the only fair thing to do here would be for both of you to bring a bottle to Salisbury. I will hold the bottles throughout the weekend, (along with some shot glasses) and give them to the winner after the awards. I promise not to open them and or sample them, they will be completly full upon delivery.:wink:

I think the only fair thing to do here would be for both of you to bring a bottle to Salisbury. I will hold the bottles throughout the weekend, (along with some shot glasses) and give them to the winner after the awards. I promise not to open them and or sample them, they will be completly full upon delivery.:wink:

I'll bring you your very own bottle if you promise to drink it all yourself Friday night. You up for that?

Just out of curiosity this doesn't count for NEBS Toy right?

Friday, Apr 18
02.gif

High: 70 °F RealFeel®: 71 °F
Mostly sunny

Friday Night, Apr 18
35.gif

Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
Partly cloudy

Forecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Saturday, Apr 19
06.gif

High: 72 °F RealFeel®: 74 °F
Clouds limiting sunshine

Saturday Night, Apr 19
38.gif

Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
Mostly cloud

I'll bring you your very own bottle if you promise to drink it all yourself Friday night. You up for that?

We had a team meeting tonight and for a bit we had planned to order a barrel of bourbon and give it out to competitors in 16 oz cups Friday night.

Then we decided that to much would find it's way into our cups so no barrel. Instead we will focus on anything butt and Purdue!:lol:

Tom

Ron, We will still do the KCBS Fantastic Four. We have changed our Brisket rub a bit since last year. Christy thinks it's better. So in order to promote domestic harmony I'm telling her we are using the new rub!

Tom

Ride Share

If there is anyone from Long Island that will be driving down to Salisbury and would like to split a ride, let me know.

I can offer:

1/2 gas/tolls
Incessant, meaningless chatter
Bad puns/jokes
Unsolicited advice
A handicapped parking sticker

Eric

Update Please?

not the official forecast, but the local report is

Thursday...Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
  • Friday...Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
  • Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s

The official up to date Sledweather forecast:

Thursday, Apr 17
01.gif

High: 73 °F RealFeel®: 69 °F
Delightful with a full day of sunshine

Thursday Night, Apr 17

33.gif

Low: 42 °F RealFeel®: 40 °F
Clear and moonlit

Friday, Apr 18
02.gif

High: 73 °F RealFeel®: 71 °F