THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday, Apr 18
04.gif

High: 70 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F
Intervals of clouds and sun

Friday Night, Apr 18
36.gif

Low: 42 °F RealFeel®: 47 °F
Partly cloudy

Forecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Saturday, Apr 19
03.gif

High: 72 °F RealFeel®: 69 °F
Partly sunny

Saturday Night, Apr 19
35.gif

Low: 52 °F RealFeel®: 48 °F
Partly cloudy

Site is updated, looks like 81 teams now. And also some team named Smokin Triggers is signed up. :eek:

Well it looks like we'll get our shot at beating the best at this one. 81 teams including KCBS team of the year should be a pretty good challenge.

Well it looks like we'll get our shot at beating the best at this one. 81 teams including KCBS team of the year should be a pretty good challenge.

Wow! Good luck to you... don't forget to bring your 1st Place American Royal Brisket with you!

Looks like our BB teams are coming into Fenway tied at .500.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Geez Steve sounds like that is someone elses line. The sad face because I wasn't expecting it thats all.

I smell a side bet. Highest overall score for the KCBS categories between I Smell Smoke and 3Eyzbbq wins a bottle of Patron Anejo?

What do ya think?

Chris, I guessed you forgot about what happen two years ago. Total domination (3 first place ). Have you started your rain dance yet? Oh and by the way who was the other team that took the only other first that year. Huuuum. Let me think? Good luck to all. Steve, I wouldn't take that bet. It sounds like a set up!

Geez Steve sounds like that is someone elses line. The sad face because I wasn't expecting it thats all.

I smell a side bet. Highest overall score for the KCBS categories between I Smell Smoke and 3Eyzbbq wins a bottle of Patron Anejo?

What do ya think?
Every time I make a bet it comes back to bite me in the arse. But I'll bet anyway !! Your on !!!

Thanks Cliff.

I scored some 3rd row seats right by the Sox on-deck circle for the Sunday night Yankees game. Only problem is I'll need to dress like its a Patriots game in January, supposed to be in the low 30's.

Wow! Good luck to you... don't forget to bring your 1st Place American Royal Brisket with you!

Looks like our BB teams are coming into Fenway tied at .500.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

I do remember that John. :-D I also remember getting whooped by Tuffy last year. You're only as good as your last cook.... see you there,

Chris, I guessed you forgot about what happen two years ago. Total domination (3 first place ). Have you started your rain dance yet? Oh and by the way who was the other team that took the only other first that year. Huuuum. Let me think? Good luck to all. Steve, I wouldn't take that bet. It sounds like a set up!

Back