Sale on Head Country and Blue's Hog BBQ Sauces.

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Thought I would share this with the Brethren....

I just went to order some sauces for an event I have coming up, and found a sale on Head Country and Blues Hog BBQ Sauces with free shipping through tomorrow.....

Head Country Sauce is $3.70 for a 20 ounce bottle (all varieties).

Blues Hog is $16.95 per gallon, and $5.95 per pint (all varieties in stock)

http://www.firecraft.com/category/bbq-sauces-marinades

The best part is FREE SHIPPING if you order today or tomorrow... No code needed. Just placed my order.

All right guys,

I heard good things about head country so which ones? or all?

Thanks IamMadMan! I going to try the Head Country Hot and Spicy. I will be traveling past your town on the way to LBI on Saturday, so I'll give you a wave.

If anyone is not signed up on the Big Poppa Smokers site, you should. They frequently have free shipping around any major holiday. But, you have to sign up to their email list.

If you live near a World Market, they have had Blues Hog BBQ sauce on sale for $2.50/jar. You can check their website to see if they still have it in stock. Thanks to ssv3 for letting the brethern know about the sale. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234896

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered a few things including Tennessee red to try the 50/50 mix.

Off topic: Do you all refridgerate Blues hog after opening? I did and it's so thick now! If I keep it out of the fridge now will it be a problem?

All right guys,

The Original is what we have fallen in love with. A lot you can do with it too. As it is not so thick adding some cider vinegar is great for puller pork like a finishing sauce. I have even sweetened it up some with Agave syrup with a little soy sauce for a mop.

Nice. Free shipping, I'm getting a few rubs from Butcher BBQ and Kosmos. I've never tried their rubs before.

Thanks guys putting my order in. How about Head Country rubs??

Awesome, thanks. I picked up a bottle of Blues Hog original and Head Country original. I'm looking forward to trying the Head Country. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

The $16.95 bottles are half gallon, not gallon.

Correct, My mistake....
It is the half-gallon - not gallon, for $16.95....
Half Gallon is $16.95
The Gallon is $25.95

All right guys,

I use mostly the original as most of my family don't care for heat. But I do use hot and spicy for a second choice when friends drop-in.

Thanks IamMadMan! I going to try the Head Country Hot and Spicy. I will be traveling past your town on the way to LBI on Saturday, so I'll give you a wave.

If you live near a World Market, they have had Blues Hog BBQ sauce on sale for $2.50/jar. You can check their website to see if they still have it in stock. Thanks to ssv3 for letting the brethern know about the sale. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234896

Thanks, I'll give you a wave back... LOL LBI is a great place to experience the "Jersey Shore".

Thanks guys putting my order in. How about Head Country rubs??

I just ordered the rub myself, I've heard good things about it, but I have never used it.

I can't get most of this stuff locally and shipping usually kills it for me. So thank you very much for posting this!

Back