THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Received my order super fast. Thank you again.

So far the order met or exceeded expectations!

Our granddaughter came over tonight. Apparently she brags to her teachers that I'm going to grill steaks if she comes over. She wasn't wrong. 1lb ribeyes with Carne Crosta & Santa Maria, and zucchini with SPOGOS. She cleared her plate, then finished the scraps on mine.

Our granddaughter came over tonight. Apparently she brags to her teachers that I'm going to grill steaks if she comes over. She wasn't wrong. 1lb ribeyes with Carne Crosta & Santa Maria, and zucchini with SPOGOS. She cleared her plate, then finished the scraps on mine.

...and not even a pic for us :(

My order arrived super fast. Can't wait to give them all a try. I think it's gonna be 3 Ribeyes tonight with one SPOGOS, one Carne Crosta and one Santa Maria. Then some St Louis Ribs tomorrow sampling the Dominator Sweet Rub and Competition Beef & Pork Rub.

89949098_10218474798436042_7757387299435839488_o.jpg

Back