RTIC Coolers Clearance Sale

1st package is here.......2nd one on another truck apparently as it shows to arrive by end of day (I've had that happen before).
2jJewUql.jpg

Mine showed up today too. I thought it was just a back pack. Really nice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Couldn't pass up the 145 cooler, and I actually kinda need it. Thanks for the heads up, PA! :clap2:

I was going to order the 65 qt cooler, softpack 30, and bunch of tumblers and jugs but the discussion over at Slickdeals of leaks from the half gallon jugs and horrible customer service scared me into not pulling the trigger. It sounds like there are major quality control issues with the items.

That's good, great, prices on their tumblrs and jugs. I may end up with a gallon jug. I have 2 hard coolers and a soft side I use for a lunch box, I'm impressed with them all.

You Farkers. Ordered a canopy, two chairs, and a 40 oz tumbler. Shipping super fast for the tumbler.

Wife sees the tumbler and says what did you order now? Expecting her to be pissed I tell her i paid 35 for her 20 oz yeti and this was 8.40.

Second order with 2 more tumblers, a gallon jug, pack of straws and two handles.

I own a ton of yeti products. It wouldn’t bother me to buy RTIC. Being it’s on sale. Really would like to have one of the gallon jugs. But afraid of what others said. Not too mention that’s the only thing I really neee so is shopping worth it? I

Couldn't pass up the 145 cooler, and I actually kinda need it. Thanks for the heads up, PA! :clap2:

.........I'm now looking at the 145. That price just seems too hard to pass up for something I might eventually use.........I'm on the very high end of not approving of the website today...........:mrgreen:

Damn you again Pat.........I'm not going to order it.......

.........I'm now looking at the 145. That price just seems too hard to pass up for something I might eventually use.........I'm on the very high end of not approving of the website today...........:mrgreen:

Damn you again Pat.........I'm not going to order it.......

You said that the last time.:razz::laugh:

You said that the last time.:razz::laugh:

Look Pat it's not happening.........it's not just sitting in my cart.......waiting for me to click "place order"........it's just not........:behindsofa:

Not saying maybe later today.......after a few Ice House Edge's stuff might "accidentally happen"..............but it just won't........

........also my wife didn't just say "how about you stop being a little p#ssy and order it already"............love that woman.........:biggrin1:

A larger coffee table would be more gooder.......:icon_blush:
6gXr2kYl.jpg

^^^If the deal goes away, you will regret missing out, so get 'er done!

I'm kinda looking at soft sided coolers I don't really need, but might need and could probably use, and possibly can't live without.

^^^If the deal goes away, you will regret missing out, so get 'er done!

I'm kinda looking at soft sided coolers I don't really need, but might need and could probably use, and possibly can't live without.

Please don't add to the peanut gallery............:tsk:

Back