THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to everyone.
Andy you should have come to the Red Fox comp, five teams and four judges. That means you would only need one hand. I have braggn rights till next time.

I have to agree. The setting there is great! Money willing, Doorbusters may have to do this one next year. But only if I can do it "Big Creek Style". And yes Jeff, it was 4 hours, 48 divided by 4??? Andy, take your shoes off and figure that for me!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR G.A.B. Are we starting a side pot ?

I CANNOT WAIT FOR G.A.B. Are we starting a side pot ?

Only if there are odds. I would not put my money against many of the teams around here: GreatGrills, Bubba & Jeff, Meatheads, Team Q, and the list goes on. Our best shot at beating anyone would be if Andy wears socks & mittens when putting his ribs in the box.

Pictures

Jeff, Tammy & Dustin.............................................................. Tammy & Taylor Cookin'
Jeff & Tammy.JPGTaylor & Tammy.JPG
Checkin' the temp
Taylor.JPG

One of Todd's awards!
Todd.JPG

Kaylin preps her sausage............................................................ Get those grill marks!
Kaylin kids q 1.JPGKaylin kids q 2.JPG

Almost done! ...........................................................................1st Place!
Kaylin kids q 3.JPGKaylin award 2.JPG

Back