THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is a really fun contest for us. Enjoyed it a lot! But I'll tell ya... we could really get used to having and A/C'ed cabin with showers, kitchen and a nice bed at comps!

Congrats to all of you guys. That was awesome.. It was good to see you guys on Friday. I guess we will see you guys at GAB...

And....Kaylin got 1st in the Kids Q!.... Out of 11 kids.

Randy - I don't think we got 11th overall. I say "don't think" because what is left of the scores is in a firepit at Basswood :twisted:

After the rib dabacle, I don't see how we could have done that well overall, since we were middle of the pack in everything else. I would bet we were 21st.

Congrats to all the brothers who did get calls!!! It was a fun weekend!!

Nope, Andy, you weren't 11th. Todd, Jeff was over at our site on Friday afternoon. We had a little beer problem: We ran out. Between me, Doorbusters, Jeff and Bubba's brother Jerry, we had a six pack, a 12 pack and a 30 pack in what guys? Four hours? Good afternoon it was!

Nope, Andy, you weren't 11th. Todd, Jeff was over at our site on Friday afternoon. We had a little beer problem: We ran out. Between me, Doorbusters, Jeff and Bubba's brother Jerry, we had a six pack, a 12 pack and a 30 pack in what guys? Four hours? Good afternoon it was!

Come prepared NEVER run out of beer!!!!!!!:p Extra is good!!!!!:twisted:

Come prepared NEVER run out of beer!!!!!!!:p Extra is good!!!!!:twisted:

My dad always taught me.... Better a case long than a case short!!!

On Sun morning when you go to throw that line in the water and catch breakfast.... do you want to be the guy that has two floating in the cooler, or the guy just breaking into the last full cooler??? :twisted:

Works the same for BBQ contests too.... But I have your back Jeff!!!!

Nice job on the pork, Todd!

Jeff, I think they are putting cabins with AC and carpet in Laurie!:twisted:

Andy, at least ONE Groneman can cook!!:twisted::twisted:

Nice job on the pork, Todd!

Jeff, I think they are putting cabins with AC and carpet in Laurie!:twisted:

Andy, at least ONE Groneman can cook!!:twisted::twisted:

Katelyn is the new sausage cook on for Smoke on Wheels. I don't remember if Andy posted this, but I think she outscored second place by 20 points. :eusa_clap

Way to go guys.

BTW Andy, SIX is all of the digits on one hand and one from your other hand..:twisted: :p

Hey, I could count to 20 that day. I had sandals on!!!

And after the awards, Kim shared with me that the Rep had said she thought it was funny that the judge in question had six ribs bagged up - I wonder how that is possible if one entrant only turned in 5. Nothing I can do about it now... but you better believe I am taking pics of EVERY entry going forward.:icon_sleepy Just one of the many mistakes.... For example, When Kaylin won the kids que.... they called Kyle Groneman - took some work for them to actually hand her the award... And our team was listed as Smoke of Wheels.... the list goes on.

Other than that, we had a great time and got to see some good friends.:eusa_clap

Back