THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judges Needed

~~~~~~

A couple of last minute signups has forced me into adding a sixth table of judges. The location is the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Merrimack . The contest is this weekend, 6/23 and 6/24. There is a grilling contest on Saturday and a KCBS BBQ contest on Sunday. Due to the short notice, I’m a bit desperate and will accept any serious BBQ lover as a judge. You do not need to be a CBJ. You can signup for either or both days. Email me directly, not this list.

Thanks if you can help out.

Jim
[email protected]

You can still trim it just don't season it.

Got it. What time you coming by to cook my brisket? :biggrin:

Planning to get there by 2 or so on Friday. I'll be the one wearing a pink carnation so stop by and say hey everyone.

Someone just asked me what was the prize money for this event we were going to.........guess what, I can't find it!!! Am I missing something???

I emailed Roland "Pete" Peterson and will post his reply.

Strange.

I believe it is in the neighborhood of $6K combined for the NEBS grilling Saturday and BBQ Sunday. Might be $7K....

Here it is:

4 $100 + trophies First Places (Saturday)
4 $150 + trophies First Places (Sunday)
4 $50 + trophies Second Places (Saturday)
4 $75 + trophies Second Places (Sunday)
1 $400 + trophy Grand Prize (Saturday)
1 $600 + trophy Grand Prize (Sunday)
1 $200 + trophy Reserve (Saturday)
1 $300 + trophy Reserve (Sunday)
8 Trophies Third Places (Saturday and Sunday)
16 Medals Fourth and Fifth Places
(Saturday and Sunday)

Attention Attention

Pete Peterson has advised that you must be there before 4PM when the gates open to the public, or you will not be allowed in.

I hope I make it by 4. Too much stuff on that giant trailer to carry by hand. Plan to leave at 10am.

What time's the keg getting there? That's all I care about.

I'll be dropping the trailer first thing in the morning. But the keg shall not arrive until after the 4pm cutoff. Think they will let me two-wheel it through the front gate? :razz: If not, tapping will commence promptly at 11pm.

We are leaving here at 8 AM and taking the 10 ferry from Orient Point to New London. Looks to be a three hour ride from there.

No keg with us though.

its raining and the winds are blowing i bet big barry is having fun for his first comp.

Barry Poppins was last seen at 30,000 feet approaching the Canadian border. NORAD just went to DEFCON 3.

Back