THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brandonh1987

Full Fledged Farker
Hey all, I'm new to this site and new to smoking some Q, but after my first american royal experience and being a bbq fanatic for a while I decided to start smoking. Now that has led to me taking a road trip. I currently live in Kansas City, and I will be traveling through St. Louis down to memphis and back across over to OKC. Was wondering if anybody has any recommendations?

I will be making a video of this journey as we'll and will post that when I'm done. Although Ive been to these first few locations many of times I will hit them again in the days leading up to the trip. Will start with the norms here in KC such as Jack Stack, Okie Joes, Arthur Bryants ect. I will then be going to (so far I have figured out) Rendezvous, Corkys, Corner in memphis. Looking to add another few to that list. I will be going to pappys in St. Louie and Rudys in OKC. Wondering if anybody has any recommendations that are must tries while I am out on the road making this vid!

Back