THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time I've seen a close-up of the Cajun Bandit door on a WSM in action...looks like quality. Those ribs look like quality too!

I ordered mine a week after I got my WSM. I wasn't really expecting that much better than the original door. Until I picked up the box. That CB door is SOLID. OK, I never tried weighing the two, but I would think the CB door is about 10X as heavy as the aluminum door. Ok, Aluminum vs SS. But still.

It's worth it.

First time I've seen a close-up of the Cajun Bandit door on a WSM in action...looks like quality. Those ribs look like quality too!

Heat control got alot easier after installing the CB door. Instead of adjusting the vents every two hours, it stretched out to three. :grin:

I missed this when you originally posted Toast. Those ribs looked great! I'm jealous because I nearly had a 18.5 wsm today for about $100 max in great condition from CL. Tad too late though. Oh and that video Terry posted about a week ago in this thread "Ain't nobody got time for that..." yeah that's from a local TV station here in OKC. Oklahoma's finest right there....lol

I missed this when you originally posted Toast. Those ribs looked great! I'm jealous because I nearly had a 18.5 wsm today for about $100 max in great condition from CL. Tad too late though. Oh and that video Terry posted about a week ago in this thread "Ain't nobody got time for that..." yeah that's from a local TV station here in OKC. Oklahoma's finest right there....lol

In my OP I posted CCR at Woodstock in this Throwdown thread. The other one was very funny.

Man! A WSM 18.5 @ $100 would have been a steal for sure!

Man I was happy with my 5.99/lb t-bones in my thread, but I gotta tell ya bud....

I'm a little jelly of the smoking deal ya got on those spares!! Best deal I can get here on natural spares is 3 frikkin bucks a pound!

Man I was happy with my 5.99/lb t-bones in my thread, but I gotta tell ya bud....

I'm a little jelly of the smoking deal ya got on those spares!! Best deal I can get here on natural spares is 3 frikkin bucks a pound!

Dang lantern! I thought in NC there are some good deals! That's kinda high for sure. Maybe they will go on sale before the 4th. :razz:

Back