THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I'm going to start a war here however some of the best grilled ribs I ever ate were first BOILED in chicken stock that had an abundance of onions, garlic and spices. Once the meat pulled back from the bones about 1/2" to 3/4" the ribs were pulled, dried off and put on the grill for color then sauced and caramelized on each side. On a side note other than the spices in the stock and the sauce no other rub was applied. The ribs were moist and tender with perfect bite.

Not with me, Bill. I believe folks should do their cookin anyway they like to.
I remember par boiled ribs as a kid. They were really good!
My personal favorite is Fall offa Da Bone Ribs. And I can get that by doing 3,2,1, Ribs in my Masterbuilt Smoker.
But the Family isn't as enthralled as I about smokey goodness. So they handcuffed me to the grill doing them the way they like them.
I created a monster.... :laugh:

Got oak!
62105dd1b33911e8dc0ba8428f97589b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back