THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SlowInLo

Found some matches.
Search function isn't working for me..

I've owned pellet grills and WSM but never a good offset reverse flow stick burner. I'm missing the wood flavor and am out of the competition scene for ~5 years so am not up-to-date on the latest and greatest at a fair price manufacturers for stick burners.

Besides Jambo and Lang, what are some offset stick burner recommendations?

Yep. Shirley 24x36. About 8 weeks to delivery.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m gonna piggyback here and get others opinions if the reverse flow embarks a different flavor than a traditional offset with the fat dripping on the deflector plate. I can’t decide between the Shirley 24x36 of an a Lone Grillz 20x42. I hope that is okay OP.

Last edited:
Another vote for Shirley Fabrication. I have had my deposit in for 7-8 months for a custom smoker. Can reach out to Tyler (info at shirleyfabrication.com) to see what current wait time is if you choose to get a custom build. Or, as mentioned above, the 24x36 can be ready in 4-8 weeks.

I’m gonna piggyback here and get others opinions if the reverse flow embarks a different flavor than a traditional offset with the fat dripping on the deflector plate. I can’t decide between the Shirley 24x36 of an a Lone Grillz 20x42. I hoe that is okay OP.
I never noticed a difference. Those are the 2 cookers at the top of my list. Leaning towards SF for the looks and thicker steel. SF also has a wider wheel base if you will be moving it around on uneven terrain.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back