reverse flow stick burner recommendations

SlowInLo

Found some matches.
Search function isn't working for me..

I've owned pellet grills and WSM but never a good offset reverse flow stick burner. I'm missing the wood flavor and am out of the competition scene for ~5 years so am not up-to-date on the latest and greatest at a fair price manufacturers for stick burners.

Besides Jambo and Lang, what are some offset stick burner recommendations?

Yep. Shirley 24x36. About 8 weeks to delivery.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m gonna piggyback here and get others opinions if the reverse flow embarks a different flavor than a traditional offset with the fat dripping on the deflector plate. I can’t decide between the Shirley 24x36 of an a Lone Grillz 20x42. I hope that is okay OP.

Last edited:
Another vote for Shirley Fabrication. I have had my deposit in for 7-8 months for a custom smoker. Can reach out to Tyler (info at shirleyfabrication.com) to see what current wait time is if you choose to get a custom build. Or, as mentioned above, the 24x36 can be ready in 4-8 weeks.

Myself and a few others from these boards will tell you we like our "Johnson Custom Smokers", they have a pretty wide lineup of cookers. Certainly worth checking out given the other options mentioned in this thread. I have the 2D patio. https://johnsonsmokers.com/

I’m gonna piggyback here and get others opinions if the reverse flow embarks a different flavor than a traditional offset with the fat dripping on the deflector plate. I can’t decide between the Shirley 24x36 of an a Lone Grillz 20x42. I hoe that is okay OP.
I never noticed a difference. Those are the 2 cookers at the top of my list. Leaning towards SF for the looks and thicker steel. SF also has a wider wheel base if you will be moving it around on uneven terrain.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back