THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

RazBarlow

Anyone know where to get a replacement probe besides maverick ? They are still behind times , you can't pay with a paypal account.They are $12.50 a piece on their website.
Thanks,
Raz

Just a note: Some of the "elcheapo" therms like Charmlo are actually made by Redi-check and use the same probes!

Also, make sure you get the longer one---6 feet instead of 3 feet, much easier to work with:)

They sent me a replacement for a faulty one. Is yours under warrenty? They are pretty good about replacing. Write their customer service, may be covered. I just checked the smoker probe replacement they sent a month ago, thought it was off. It reads 201* in boiling water, just got through emailing CS to send me a new one.

The sites that I searched for are about the same price but they are charging and enormous price for shipping on a probe that weighs nothing.
Is there a place that doesn't bend you over on shipping ?
Raz

Back