THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MustGoFast

Knows what a fatty is.
So my Que-Deville is on order and I need a cover since it'll live on the patio in Wisconsin. Just spent an hour searching and didn't find a ton of unique stuff nor anything in the last several years (many dead links from history).

So here's what I know:
GrillWraps - Let's be honest these are WAAAY overpriced for what they are especially in my case I need a pretty simple cube.
AlcoCovers - makes a custom polyster cover
CoversAndAll - makes a custom polyster cover
Cynthia (someone on here's neighbor) - Makes polyster covers or did 5 years ago (I sent PM)
Local Boat Canvas Shop - We have a couple I could check it out.

Feels like I'm missing something? I'd like to spend a little more for a Sunbrella type material cover so far only Grill Wraps has that option but they charge 5x what the others do for material that costs 2x and only represents a small %age of the cost.

Anyone got an idea I missed?

Or a decent custom smoker cover in industrial grade polly for just over 100 with a 5yr warranty.
I also reached out to a local boat cover maker to see what they'd hit me for on a sunbrella cover.

Back