THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've seen them for 2 bucks and 3 bucks, dunno what causes the fluctuation like that. Charles Shaw is the producer/brand I think.

I liked Rancher a ton at 2.99 a bag, good product and great price. The same size bag at $6 per bag is still a good deal considering the prices of the alternatives, locally for me anyway.

I was thinking about taking a drive to one of the wicked good distribution centers and splitting a large purchase with a couple of people. With the current gas prices that will probably work out well. Feel free to pm me if anyone in the area is interested.

Update

Well went to Trader Joe's the on Tuesday, the manager of the store said he would check for me, but all he saw in the computer was an unnamed brand. He took my number and called me back yesterday to say that he contacted corporate for me and that there were no plans to carry Rancher, just Cowboy like they did last year:mad: beat I so wanted this product!!

Back