THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
During the 1st & 2nd segment I will be joined the Executive Producer of TLC's BBQ Pitmaster's John Markus. John has agreed to come on, now a little over half way through the series, to do as postmortem on the show. I will ask him how the ratings are, what the word on the street is from regular viewers and if TLC has given him the green light for a 2nd season. John wants to take your CALL IN questions as well.

The 3rd segment I will be joined by monthly guest Ted Reader. Ted will have some great tips for Super Bowl food to share.

During the 4th segment we will giveaway a Frogmat to a lucky caller. We will also giveaway some Kosmo's Q injections and chicken soak! You have to listen live to win the free stuff!!

Tonight's show also marks the trial of a new segment called “After-Dark!” This segment will start after the 10pm EST news plays...my inaugural guest will be competitive eater (currently ranked #1 by MLE/IFOCE) Joey Chestnut!!

The show airs every Tuesday night at 9pm EST on http://www.thebbqcentralshow.com

Call-In: 216-220-0966
Email: bbqcentralradio@gmail.com

Back