THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
I have John Markus for the first hour of the show tonight to talk about the Ultimate BBQ Showdown which airs this Saturday on CBS.

He will be at 9:14pm EST...if you have any questions please leave them below and I will try to fit them in.

You can listen live at www.thebbqcentralshow.com or you can watch the video feed at www.outdoorcookingchannel.com

Podcast will be up tomorrow if you miss the live show tonight!

Greg

Thanks Greg. I'm not sure I can listen at that time. Do you think you could move it a quarter after 9 instead? 9:14 is just to early. haha. GOOD SMOKIN LUCK tonight!

hope all our Brethren and families are (OK) tonight. Looks like some more nasty shiz. Dallas in the crosshairs as well.

cant wait for the tv show. i dont see it listed on the guid yet but there are some times listed as tba. so maybee it'll show up soon.

Back