THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wife and I had this debate this morning. I think I would like one, she doubts their ability to "fry" without oil. The first I ever ate was at a friends house in Louisiana. He mixed up 24 oz of zesty Italian dressing with a homemade version of Tony Chachere's, strained it, and injected it into the bird. I ain't never ate another turkey as good as one them fried turkeys.

The dripping collection pan for gravy has me sold....

Thanks for all the help "AClarke44", on the input here I am taking a step forward will purchase "The Big Easy" tomorrow on the way home from work.

Thanks again for the input. I look forward to seeing if Toast's technique differs from yours. With you and Toast giving a "Thumbs Up", I figure I can't go wrong with a dual Cajun recommendation.

Thank You all for the input....

Well AC went to that "Other" high school. We used to go over there and steal their women though. :shock:

Back