THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We will be there...Princess and the Pig. We are arriving on Thurs...hopefully not too late but as it usually goes we won't be ready to leave on time. Staying till Sunday. Going to be cooking on our new Fatboy so it will be fun trying to get used to it. Eric finally is able to maintain temps on it....Did a cook last weekend ole boy ran all night on 1 load. Now we just have to figure out how not to mess up the rest of the process.

Getting ready, getting set, ......

The Professor and Mary Ann will be there sometime Friday morning. I will be hanging on into Sunday morning. See you all there.

Dan 3 Eyez, what's with the 9 PM arrival time?

Brett

Usually some teams are set up to sell BBQ, plus I believe the fire dept. usually sells bbq. Teams usually don't give samples though but there is plenty of bbq for sell. Also there is a great car show and live music all day. This is a great way to spend the day and not far from Richmond. you can check it out @ www.queandcruz.com stop by our site after 1:30pm and say hi, that is when we make our last turn in and most teams are glad to talk after that.

Ruben

Thanks Ruben. I looked at the vendor list and it didn't seem like there was any BBQ vendors listed, so I just wanted to have it confirmed that some teams will be selling some at the event.

We'll definitely be coming to the event.

Looks like we'll be getting there Thursday in the afternoon now. Sam's district championship game keeps getting postponed because of rain, now it's tomorrow night. If his teams wins then we have to leave early Sun. morning to get up to the Md. state tournament in Hagerstown. We have a spot at a K.O.A. there for Sun. night and Mon. night. After that, who knows? Then we have Holy Smoke in Easton a few days after that...

The Professor and Mary Ann will be there sometime Friday morning. I will be hanging on into Sunday morning. See you all there.

Dan 3 Eyez, what's with the 9 PM arrival time?

Brett

Time off is at a premium this year. I'm leaving Baltimore at 4:30, we'll see when I get there......

Thanks Ruben. I looked at the vendor list and it didn't seem like there was any BBQ vendors listed, so I just wanted to have it confirmed that some teams will be selling some at the event.

We'll definitely be coming to the event.

I think the main/only vendor is the fire dept. I'm not aware of any teams selling Q.

I'm still getting there Friday morning. I was hoping to work things out to be there Thursday but it aint gonna happen. Damn day job gets in the way of fun once again :mad:

I'm still getting there Friday morning. I was hoping to work things out to be there Thursday but it aint gonna happen. Damn day job gets in the way of fun once again :mad:

Damn, and I got a case of Bud Light Lime to share with you on thurs nite...

Widespread if ya need help with that cause Mark's not there I know my way around a lime :becky: We'll be there about 9am in the morning. See you all tomorrow.

Mark you might be right about no teams selling, I always thought Checkered Pig was selling up on top the hill, but then again I never walked up there to see, but there will be plenty of BBQ for sell I'm sure.

we'll be in about 9pmish tomorrow nite..sure hope the Big Ugly tiki bar is still open... Bringing Teri two different kinds of Tequila Rose!!!:clap2:

Just got set up here about an hour ago. Big Ugly said the bar was open. Great weather and its just about Corona time.

Dan,(3EYZ) holler down the hill a bit to us in #19 when you get in. I'll walk up and help you unload and setup. An alternative to I-95 traffic may be dropping down Rt 301, to Rt 206 or Rt 3 at Dahlgren-King George. Take rt 3 to Fredbg (22 mi) then head out rt 208 towards Mineral and Louisa. just a thought.

I'm hittin' the river tonight for some catfishin'.....hopefully I get some shut-eye while I'm out on my toon so I won't be dead at the event tomorrow! :shocked: Can't pass up my fishin' but I don't want to miss this event either.

Looking forward to meeting you Lizard. Come by and say hello.

Alright guys, I'm wrapping things up here packing wise. One last word of advise: Dont forget the Gold Bond! :shocked: It's gonna be a Dustin-the-boys kindve wknd. Dont say I didnt tell you. :thumb:

Back