THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I couldn't get approval ($$$) for this contest so I sent in a judges application.

(Mike - this will be my 5th year judging so not all new judges.)

Scott

And Don't forget there is a CBJ class so all of the judges are going to be certified tooo.

WOW

As of today I have 40 Certified judges signed up. 1 is a master judge and 9 are certified table captains and its only February. :biggrin:

I couldn't get approval ($$$) for this contest so I sent in a judges application.

(Mike - this will be my 5th year judging so not all new judges.)

Scott

Hey Scott,

I have tried emailing you 4 times now and it keeps coming back as undeliverable. Can you shoot me an email so I can have your correct addy? Thanks. billthegrillguy at msn dot com

Still looking for teams if anyone is interested. We are shooting for 49 teams and I have almost 40 that said they will be here.

Bill, are you setting a limit on the number of teams? I really want to come but can't lay down the $$ just yet.

Check and application is in the mail... as a judge last year, I can say that you put on one heck of a contest, can't wait!

Looks like a big contest. Web site says limited to 49 teams, but they already have 53 on the list. I'm looking forward to being in Virginia for this one.

I'll be judging there again this year!!!!!! Had a great time last year!!!!

Back