THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks very tasty RTD, I would like to have one with a nice big glass of lemonade

thanks, guys.

someone is pm'ing me and saying they can't believe i came in 11th. posting photos of pork on a bun with slaw is completely different than submitting a pork box at a comp.

someone is also also asking me for a "bbq competition for dummies" website. go to the KCBS website and read. go to the competition section of this forum and read. i have no idea what i am doing at comps so i really can't help you. sorry, but i'm a rookie and you need to go elsewhere to learn about it just like i've tried to do.

Found the info I wanted in the KCBS rules and after reading one of the long detailed threads (the appearance comments on Bigmista's practice cook from several years ago)about comp, I fully understand what you said about the difference between a sandwich and a pork box at a comp.

Had no idea some people trimmed the garnish with eyebrow scissors:mrgreen:

And I can see how your skill in presentation wouldn't really count with a 9 x 9 styrofoam box with limited choice of garnishes.

I was dumb enough to think it was all about the food.........................................

Thanks - appreciate you taking time to address my questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Back