THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just stopped by Norwalk lowes and no coshell in stock. They did not know what I was even talking about. Have to start calling lowes tomorrow and see which stores local to me has them.

Just stopped by Norwalk lowes and no coshell in stock. They did not know what I was even talking about. Have to start calling lowes tomorrow and see which stores local to me has them.

I got mine from the Pacoima store on the way home from work. I know thats quite a ways from you. Im also going to check Santa Clarita stores in the next few days.

Was able to pickup 2 bags at the Lowes in Pico Rivera. They had a full pallet available.

Going to do a test run over the weekend with some chicken before buying a few more bags.

Was able to try out the coshell briquettes this weekend and the results were excellent. Nice clean consistent burn. Was able to maintain a 285-295 on a chimney full of briquettes.

As you mentioned ssv3 the coshell has a very lite hint of smoke with great smoke ring on the two whole chickens and lamb chops we had cooking on the Pbc. My wife loves the charcoal compared to kbb.

I got the thumbs up to purchase a few more bags.

So far I'm all in for cooking with Stubbs and coshell.

Still have to manage and get a few bags. I'm going for sure tomorrow. Glad you liked it. As far as briqs go it's Stubbs and Coshell for me. Still love Stubbs.:biggrin1:

Back