THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even in WP you still kick butt Neighbor. :-D Love Special Sh**. It's a great rub with no sugar. Actually almost out so thanks for the reminder.
Thanks Neighbor! :mrgreen: I like the rub so far, have been using it on meals other than Q too.

I just get happier and happier as I scroll down through your posts - this one especially! I love that! Very inventive and very cool Jeanie - I have no doubt it was absolutely delicious!

Thanks so much Greg! :becky: I froze the extra waffles and heated them up in the toaster for quick breakfasts.

This... is truly awesome...

it's time to hit the sack here, and I find myself wanting your breakfast before I go to bed.

I'm not sure I should give in... but Momma would quickly change my mind
(read as: kick my arse... I get the feeling that her brown belt would make an appearance).
Wow Shadow... Best to listen to your Mrs. for sure! :shocked::becky: Thanks!

Really got to stop looking at your threads! Makes me too hungry! Yet another awesome cook.

Still wishing I was deep sea fishing!! You've got it made. lol Thanks!

Looks good. What you think about that sh!t rub? I seen another person here use it.

Thank you! I like the rub. It's good on eggs and veggies too. I've only tried the Special S and the Bull S variety so far.

Wow that's a great looking breakfast Jeanie!

I'd try making it but don't even own a waffle iron any more, might have to get one now. :)
Thanks Norm! You do need a waffle iron. They are good for smooshing sandwiches too. :mrgreen:

Good gracious I love looking at your cooks!! You always turn out some amazing grub!!
Thanks Chris! :grin:

Wow, that looks fantastic! Culinary masterpiece!

Thanks so much Bob! :)

That looks sooooo good Jeanie!

Thank you Joe!! Trying to figure out new ways to use pulled pork leftovers. :grin:

Wow, you really hit on some of my favorites. Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much!! :grin:

Good Lord! Like Norm, now I've gotta go buy a waffle iron. Great stuff!

That looks incredible Jeanie! Wow!!

Good to see ya Sam! Thanks :)

Thank you Phillip and Mike! :grin:

Looks great Jeanie, thanks for sharing ... Are the taters precooked?
These weren't precooked. I wanted to give them a try and it turned out pretty well. I usually use cooked, smashed tatoes. Thanks Bill! :grin:

Good Lord! Like Norm, now I've gotta go buy a waffle iron. Great stuff!

Thanks! Waffle irons are fun! :)

Jeanie you are killing me with these post's.
Thanks so much Marty! :grin:

Dammit Jeanie! Seeing your post made me realize how much I have been slacking lately in meal prep and complexity and how far I have to go yet to be just a shadow of your skills!

Dammit Jeanie! Seeing your post made me realize how much I have been slacking lately in meal prep and complexity and how far I have to go yet to be just a shadow of your skills!

Wow Peeps, good to see ya! Welcome back :grin:

Yummy as always Jeanie! Did you make the green chili sauce too?

Thank you Clay! Yes, the sauce is some I made earlier and canned.. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234909&highlight=hatch+chile
I've been using it up pretty fast.

Looks delicious

Thanks Titch!

Back