Beef Ribs n Chile Mac

That Chile Mac is over the top Jeanie and it goes without saying beef short ribs are IMO the best piece of meat when it comes to fire, smoke, low and slow. Thanks for sharing.

You sure know how to make a man hungry Jeanie.

lol Thanks Marty! I was pretty hungry myself, by the time supper was ready. :grin:

That Chile Mac is over the top Jeanie and it goes without saying beef short ribs are IMO the best piece of meat when it comes to fire, smoke, low and slow. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Bill! I agree with you about rib meat. It's pretty amazing! :grin:

Now THAT is chili mac I can get behind.Only chili mac I ever made was mixing(Red) chili with noodles.Ruined both of them! :doh: I am going to borrow your concoction for a change.It all looks STELLAR!!! :thumb:

I would eat that comfort food until I was uncomfortable, and I'd still feel pretty good about it. :hungry: Just fantastic, Jeanie! :clap2:

I would eat that comfort food until I was uncomfortable, and I'd still feel pretty good about it. :hungry: Just fantastic, Jeanie! :clap2:

:laugh: I came close to doing that!
Thanks Greg... Hope you're having a great week! :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Good Lawd Jen you are constantly killing it!!!!! You never stop amazing me!!!!! As usual amazing thread!!!!

Thanks Paul!! You're so kind!
I hope the rains haven't been a problem for you....it looked like you were getting quite a bit!

Thanks Paul!! You're so kind!
I hope the rains haven't been a problem for you....it looked like you were getting quite a bit!

Oh lawd have we had the rain.... the river is overflowing and the folks that I know that have house on the river have really suffered .... thx for asking Jen... as far as us the only issue we have had is getting Crude oil up the river Via barge to the refinery.... we have a pipeline that constantly feeds the refinery but we get a lot of different crudes Via rail cars and barges..... they hate to cut charge rates to the units in the refinery but we are running low on crude oil.... hope all is well your way!!!! :)

Oh lawd have we had the rain.... the river is overflowing and the folks that I know that have house on the river have really suffered .... thx for asking Jen... as far as us the only issue we have had is getting Crude oil up the river Via barge to the refinery.... we have a pipeline that constantly feeds the refinery but we get a lot of different crudes Via rail cars and barges..... they hate to cut charge rates to the units in the refinery but we are running low on crude oil.... hope all is well your way!!!! :)

Shoot... That doesn't sound good!! I hope you all stay safe Paul!
I imagine that can be a major problem for the refinery too!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for a dry spell!

Back