THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Job Koz!!!
It was a fun weekend meeting a bunch of great guys down there, Nice to meet Josh, Mike, Don, and seeing other friends again. TOUGH Competition down there! But a great venue, and super nice folk.
:twisted:Hey Koz, Next time you are gonna own the comp like that, At least let a brother win the tie breaker on the brisket LOL:wink: Congrats again on a great win!!!

I thought you guys were taking the weekend off?!:lol:

Great Job Koz!!!
It was a fun weekend meeting a bunch of great guys down there, Nice to meet Josh, Mike, Don, and seeing other friends again. TOUGH Competition down there! But a great venue, and super nice folk.

I had wanted to meet you. I get confused between scfreen names and team names. Hell, sometimes I just get plain confused. did I get to meet you, or do you know?

Thanks, I couldn't believe it when I seen the results. Their were some of the best teams in the nation there and I tried my best to tone down the refreshments.:roll: But all I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone!!!!!

Seems like there always are down here, doesn't it? I mean, Donny, Scott, Bart, David.........and that's just a starting point. IMHO, any team that even comes in the top 5 around here has proof that they are damn good cooks.

Seems like there always are down here, doesn't it? I mean, Donny, Scott, Bart, David.........and that's just a starting point. IMHO, any team that even comes in the top 5 around here has proof that they are damn good cooks.

Dang good competitors for sure. To have your name next to this guys is a definitely a honor in my opinion or luck as some call it. LOL

Back