Omaha Steak - sale

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Everyone has a OS story, here is mine. I used Omaha Steak guessing 25+ years ago. The only reason I quit was what I considered their after sale calls to buy more. Not fond back then of the sales calls. I've no clue if that market strategy continues. Lots if ways to avoid that now. Call blocking, caller ID, etc etc. I enjoyed their meats and sides. Portion control?? They do it for you. Everything was exactly as advertised. And good.
Here is a link to a current Omaha Steak promotion. I'm overloaded or I might do it. Perhaps summer 2024
https://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet...y9aLLH3ro6_nlRnFUt8HiDlE_6RPrHOjxtfjs7AhgvXpt

Last edited:
I tried em once...thought who would buy these...then I spent a winter in Arizona...now I know who.

I’ve received a gift card a few times over the past years and so have ordered from them. The post sales marketing hasn’t been as bad as many companies — though, you’ll still likely get some emails.

I actually really like buying some of their stuff when it’s on enough of a sale and/or it’s not my money to start with but have started to focus exclusively on the sides rather than the steaks or any other meat. Things like the au gratin potatoes or pepper-jack risotto balls are quite good and make a great side — especially times when I unexpectedly have more people for dinner than I expected. Some of the desert tarts are really good as well

Back