THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wood Fire Steel-
That is exactly what I am hoping to pull off. Yes, the pic of the extra pinwheel damper with welded on part is to receive the 10cfm blower from my Stoker powerdraft. Also, Paul suggested putting gaskets on the warmer door. So, when I want to use the warmer as a vertical cabinet with charcoal and chunks- I will replace the existing pinwheel with this one, and set the stoker and forget it. Maybe. I'll post once I try and see how it goes. As thick as the steel is- I can't see how it won't be as good or better than my old WSM?

Yeah- I think it was for sure. Paul was talking about uploading it that night after I left. Pretty awesome and a little surreal!

Does anyone else rip their shirley video and save it just in case it gets deleted from YouTube?

Roger that! Will do. I skipped the gym this morning to get the 1/4 chord of oak and hickory that I had delivered 2 weeks ago under cover as it is going to rain today. Can't have that new cook wood get wet before I start seasoning and the ceremonial first fattie sometime this week!

Back