THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pit master crack... i wonder if thats anything like plumbers crack???

seriously though that looks great i do a more simple version where i cook thick cut bacon and coat it in hershy chocolate and cool it off the let the sweets set back up it too is great

Good gosh that looks superb. I want to try it on my Weber soon! I make my own bacon, and I use maple sugar in my cure. I may substitute some maple sugar for the brown sugar since I have it. The white chocolate drizzle is genius!

Good gosh that looks superb. I want to try it on my Weber soon! I make my own bacon, and I use maple sugar in my cure. I may substitute some maple sugar for the brown sugar since I have it. The white chocolate drizzle is genius!

I'd love to try making my own bacon but I'm having trouble sourcing pork belly since we don't have a proprietary butcher shop in my immediate area. I have been checking with some Mexican grocery stores and I found one that said they have it occasionally so I'll have to keep checking back with them...

Back