THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suds----- Smitty's meatloaf is amazing. He kind of thought this was not his best on Saturday...believe me..it was as good as ever as far as I am concerned. It is always, for me, one of the highlights of the Texas Bashes.

Agreed! He said he couldn't procure his regular sausage and the one he used wasn't as good in his opinion. I thought it was incredible. I wish I had a big slice of it right now.

Suds----- Smitty's meatloaf is amazing. He kind of thought this was not his best on Saturday...believe me..it was as good as ever as far as I am concerned. It is always, for me, one of the highlights of the Texas Bashes.

Man, I left too early. Of course, I was already sunburned, and because of some medicines, was not supposed to be in direct sunlight, so maybe meatloaf isn't worth dying... but sounds like SMITTY'S meatloaf might have been.

Look forward to seeing y'all in the Fall, Lord willing.

Only 3 trailer smokers in action?

There was a bunch of good Q put out on them all and some Big Green Eggs were also in action. Everytime I turned around, here came more food. I went into a food coma after awhile. :thumb:

On edit, where were you? We passed through your town today. Darn, that's almost your backyard!

What time of day did this thing start out and wind down?Was It multi day or just one morning?

I got a nice farmer tan. Didn't realize it until my wife was poking at me hoping it was sunburn...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On edit, where were you? We passed through your town today. Darn, that's almost your backyard!

While cleaning up the back yard on Thursday I found out the back faucet froze again :mad2: Had to wait for someone to come by and open up the side of my house. Hopefully that doesn't deter any buyers.

On my way to greater Atlanta... looks like I will be near a whole new set of Brethren.

While cleaning up the back yard on Thursday I found out the back faucet froze again :mad2: Had to wait for someone to come by and open up the side of my house. Hopefully that doesn't deter any buyers.

On my way to greater Atlanta... looks like I will be near a whole new set of Brethren.

Watch out for those Carolina folks. They know how to put on a First Class Bash too. I hope to make one soon.

Safe travels. :thumb:

Bless you my friend.I have been to Atlanta.If I had a son in Hell and one in Atlanta,I would rescue the one OUT of Atlanta first.I hope you will be WAYYYYY out in the 'burbs!!!!

Watch out for those Carolina folks. They know how to put on a First Class Bash too. I hope to make one soon.

Safe travels. :thumb:

Thanks Toast! All are always welcome. Hope to get some more attendees this year! Last two years we had eight plus wives! Hope we can get double digits this year!

Mark my word I'm going to make it to Texas one of these days! Them cowboys do throw a great bash!

Back