THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
A few months back my Buddy Tobias met Peter at an art expo in Amsterdam
They liked each others work and decided to organize a joined expo.
Peter is famous in Holland because he's the DJ of one of the best HipHop formations around here.

Tobias asked me if I could make some MOINKS for the expo but I made my own menu.
Don't know how much people are going to show up at the expo but I know how to fill that drum up!:becky:

This is just a favor for my Buddy but it is also my Phirst HalPha$$ catering gig.....besides my Church Pron for Mom.

More Pron tomorrow...

-Bratwurst
-Lap-Chong sausage
-Shrimps
-Jewish Fillet or Terrace Major

The jewish Fillet was smoked and then seared in the UDS and now I'm making a potato salad as a side.:cool:

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty disapointed Phu...where's the veggies??
Just kidding! thats once again some good looking eats!
What is Jewish fillets? Looks like a london broil or flank steak?

I passed bigtime!!!:becky:

People were more than satisfied and gave me lots of props/respect!
All the food was gone,shrimps,beef,sausages,tatersalad...when I left there was about 2 sliced sausages left,I think one of the ladies ate them or took them home.
They probably didn't trew it away!:cool:

The shrimps and tatersalad were a bit too spicy how I would like to serve it for a main public....got no complaints though!:becky:
I also got no questions if the beef was really done and no complaints about the smoke flavor.

I didn't know if there was a kitchen or not so I decided to take everything I need with me:cuttingboard,knife...bought some big a$$ packages with plastic forks,carton thingy's to serve the food in and napkinsz.

Peter's MIL and I were talking about food and discovered that we were on a same kind of level,she's Moroccan.
I showed her some pics on my camera as well,it impressed her:becky:...she has invited me to cook together with her at her place.:cool:

BTW...I didn't brought/bought the drinks...Phirst time I got wasted in a church though.:rolleyes:
Afterwards we were sort of tailgaiting on the church's parking lot but only with beers and "dessert".:wink:

Thanks Mom (for the skills),Dennessey(go-to-guy,Brother,Phriend),The Brethren(for the skills and BrotherHood),Tobias en Peter (for letting me have a great time) and the 2 ladies that are in the last pic,those were the kitchen/serving ladies....I had to use a part of their working space but it was all Phriendly luckily!:becky::thumb:

Tobias de Haan and Peter Blom

IMG_0947.jpg

Tobias de Haan

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

Peter Blom

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg