THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
It seems McG. is busy again so I'll start the thread...

-Bratwurst
-Fu-Chong/Lap-Chong sausage
-Shrimps
-Jewish fillet
-Tater salad

I'm doing a small time catering for my Buddy the artpainter Tobias de Haan (Tobias the Rooster/Tobias le Cocq).
He's having an duo/dual(?) art expo with one of Hollands most famous HipHop DJ.

Have Phun ya'll!!!:cool:

Last edited:
If we get around to it: Stuffed eggplant (Crabmeat will be involved), fresh corn, taters, baby squash and smoked almonds. For desert, chocolate dipped grilled bacon wrapped apple wedges. (With brown sugar and lotsa cinnamon of course)

First attempt at a brisket, followed by ribs and ABT's fresh from the garden, peaches & cream sweet corn.

At a bare minimum, I'm breaking out some porterhouses from the freezer. May smoke up some pork loins as well. Going to make a first-time run to Fred's Music and BBQ to check that out.

smoking a prok loin, just trying to figure out what i want to do to it this time, probly some twice baked potato salad, beans, and corn on the cob

Pork Loin, pork side ribs and beef ribs... Did beef ribs last weekend for the first time and they were amazing..... A little fatty but tender and flavorful.... If they had a little less fat among the meat they'd blow pork ribs out of the water.....

I got a turkey that has been in the freezer since christmas...wife keeps complaining about it taking up too much room in the freezer, so I am going to solve that problem.

I'll throw some taters and whole garlic heads on as well, make a batch of roasted garlic to give to some family members.

Friday: Imitation MOINK-like balls. Beer.
Saturday: I dunno. There will be beer on hand.
Sunday: Ribs (And beer. Lot's of beer.) :thumb:

Doing practice chicken and Baby Backs for my comp next weekend. Tryie de-boning my thighs, scraping the skins and doing the smaller chicken wraps last weekend. I'm going to try just scraping the skins and trimming down the thighs aggresively without de-boning this weekend. Maybe some first time ABT's with creams cheese, little smokies and bacon. Also thinking about throwing in some beef short ribs with the BBacks, and chicken.

Couple kilos of wings, couple kilos of legs/thighs and about 100 turds for a party tomorrow and our first official paid cook :becky:

I' gonna smoke a tri-tip for my first time tomorrow. Have done it plenty on the gas grill so I'm interested to see how this turns out. Sunday I'm pulling acouple pork shoulders with two different recipes. Some cold CL's all the while.

Lunch for the office on Monday.

60lbs Brisket
70lbs pork butt
50 racks of ribs
50lbs of chicken

and whatever else I find in the freezer. :-D

Back