THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pjess50

Knows what a fatty is.
I'm not the world's best judge of good bbq but i went to a place tonight that I thought was terrific. It's called Jalapeno Bucks in Mesa, AZ. It's out in the middle of an orange grove and they have some interesting things on their menu. It's Arizona so you've got to have green and red chile burritos which were yummy.
The star of the show was their peanut butter and jelly brisket sandwich and I'm here to tell you it was one of the best things I ever tasted. Has anyone else had brisket this way?

Never even heard of that, but I did have a bite of a cheesburger that used a donut for a bun and i can see where some folks would like that.

Was the jelly a fruit based or something like pepper jelly?

I'm not the world's best judge of good bbq but i went to a place tonight that I thought was terrific. It's called Jalapeno Bucks in Mesa, AZ. It's out in the middle of an orange grove and they have some interesting things on their menu. It's Arizona so you've got to have green and red chile burritos which were yummy.
The star of the show was their peanut butter and jelly brisket sandwich and I'm here to tell you it was one of the best things I ever tasted. Has anyone else had brisket this way?

Hey I'll try most anything once, but I have my pride. :crazy: Just funnin

Yeah I go to Jalapeño Bucks quite often. I work just a mile away from there and go for lunch a couple times a week. Haven't had the peanut butter and jelly but I know their brisket is some of the best I've had. The red and green chili burritos are delicious as well.

Never even heard of that, but I did have a bite of a cheesburger that used a donut for a bun and i can see where some folks would like that.

Was the jelly a fruit based or something like pepper jelly?

I think it was grape jelly. I know it sounds weird but oh my gosh!

Back