Padawan and Phubar's Trip to CaliPhornia Day 18

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Last evening to spend at GTR's house bePhore heading back home.

Cooked up some pasta in tomato sauce with smogrilled rolled up Phlanksteaks and a lePhtover veggie salad.

Phlanksteaks were marinated in salt,pepper,dried oregano,dried thyme,olive oil,lime juice.

Chicken bouillon made out of smoked carrots,cellery,onion,chicken spines,jalapeno,garlic.
Made this bouillon for the tomato sauce.

Tomato sauce consisted of garden tomatoes,garlic,onion,dried oregano,dried thyme,chicken bouillon.

Cooked the raw pasta in the tomato sauce.

For dessert I think we had blueberry cakes.

Way to close it out Phu! Phood looks phenomenal. Great hanging out with you guys and hopephully see you soon in TheNetherPharkinglands.

I felt terrible about not being there the last night! But months before a Phriend had bought me a ticket to Black Sabbath and the deal was that I would do the beer runs Phor him and some other Phriends.

FullSizeRender_78.jpg

Had it not been my Phavorite band Phor their last show ever in town I would have totally blown it oPh and stayed home with my Brethren Brother and Sistren. I did take off work the next day to get some Phinal hangout time though. I think my wiPhe and kids were glad I wasn't there Phor the last dinner so they could get more Phood - they raved about the meal - like all the other ones!

Phark. One more thread and it's done! Phark! :pout:

Looks like another great meal. Thanks for all the great pictures and commentary!

Back