THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Road trip from NorCal to SoCal along the coast.

Pitstop lunch at In-n-Out Burger.

Dinner at a Mexican place.

The Girls had some kind of a Mexican pizza.
GTR's plate is also unknown for me....I think chorizo.
The boys and I had tacos with different kinds of meats on them.

I skipped the dessert but we went to Coolhaus as well.

Beautiphul! Man I loooooooooove EK Valley. Some oph the best Oaxacan style Mexican phood I've ever had.

I got some pix too. What Padawan had was a clayuda, which is kinda like a Oaxacan pizza. A big ole tortilla with refried beans, lard, cabbage, some kinda meat, salsa, cheese, etc. Great stuPh! I got chilaquiles with chorizo. Earlier, however, Phu and Padawan had their Phirst In n Out.

IMG_5819_1.jpg

IMG_5820_1.jpg

Love that big ole SM rig

IMG_5814_1.jpg

I didn't take any pix of the drive down the coast - was kinda focused on not ending up in the ocean. :shocked:

Another excellent day with my Dutch Brethren and Sistren - cool drive, great tunes, great company, delicious eats! :clap2:

Looks like you all had a blast! Beautiful country and awesome chow.

Wish In-n-Out Burger would expand to the east coast. Had a few of them animal style on a business trip to Livermore, CA and fell in love. I've tried to recreate them as best I can on the grill, but it's just not the same. :sad:

Looks like you all had a blast! Beautiful country and awesome chow.

Wish In-n-Out Burger would expand to the east coast. Had a few of them animal style on a business trip to Livermore, CA and fell in love. I've tried to recreate them as best I can on the grill, but it's just not the same. :sad:

TMac,

I replicated the IN N OUT double double animal style more than a few times it's as close as it gets. You actually do taste InNOut only better IMO. You can use a cast iron skillet if you don't have a griddle. It'll do the trick.

Here's a full instructional:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198416

TMac,

I replicated the IN N OUT double double animal style more than a few times it's as close as it gets. You actually do taste InNOut only better IMO. You can use a cast iron skillet if you don't have a griddle. It'll do the trick.

Here's a full instructional:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198416

Thanks so much for sharing that ssv3 and sending the heads up message. You're right, I might have missed your post here.

Back