THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Roo's BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
I am working on a script for a short film about BBQ. I need as many overused BBQ slangs as you can throw my way.

The premise is that a couple with no BBQ knowledge is looking to hire a caterer for their sons graduation party. The caterers they interview speak in a mysterious language known as BBQ slang. Here is one example from my script....CATERER: "I have a variety of cookers I could use. I built my own UDS before I gave in and bought a BGE. I also have a WSM and a PBC. For bigger cooks I bust out my stick burner and if I want something quick I fire up the pellet pooper."

Here is my list of overused slang.

Low and slow
Sweet heat
Good chew

I also need three really good names for my fictitious pit masters. Dont hold back, I am going for comedy so give me your best....PG13 of course :)

If you are feeling really creative, you can throw in the name of their fictitious competition team.

Thanks guys! This is gonna be killer.

Now it's your turn.....give me the best u got.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back