THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actually, I hate to tell you this, but they are actually doing it right. The problem is best explained with the example of the high heel shoe tape dispenser. I know you have seen this, so I don't have to explain what it is.

When I first saw a high heel shoe tape dispenser for the office I laughed and was disgusted. I said, "What moron would buy that, it doesn't even sit right on the desk, or work right". Then, my mom bought one for her office. Then, my sister bought one for her office. Now, it seems that every women I know that works in an office setting has one and you can now find all kinds of stupid, that's right stupid, female themed tape dispensers all over the place.

Women, for some stupid reason, prefer to have things themed. Some women make their entire house about one animal, pattern, or detail theme. For some it's cow paterns on everything. Others, it's light houses, horses, cats, etc. Some women have tiger and cap print EVERYTHING. It's dumb. It's overused. And mostly, those themed items don't even work properly.

BUT

Women buy them. Lots of women buy them. Treager isn't being dumb here. Instead, they are being smart. It's just the most people are dumb, so we equate a product to the person who would buy it. But Treager is laughing it's way to the bank most likely. They were smart for doing this, not dumb. Dumb is just the person who would buy it. But Many, Many, Many people are messed up, dumb, etc.

No doubt when you see Ms. Pink Piggy smokin' in the driveway with a flock of pink flamingos in the yard waiting for the smoked salmon to finish, you'll be green with envy.

I could not possibly consider a company that made and sold THIS.

traeger-electric-smokers-bbqpig-01-64_1000.jpg

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Traeger...YFR5e57dtMc_biK41b9os3_MHR-Aqm7KGivUJz9e8DjpQ
Why ? I think it’s pretty funny. Not everyone in the world is a serious BBQ pro

And here I was thinking the shutdowns were being lifted around the country. Between this thread and how do I cook ribs, it seems like May and June Quarantine Madness. :shock:

You have a strange brand of humor, Pooper. It's not funny. This doesn't add anything to the conversation. It's not cute.

Again, please knock it off.

Again, why do you feel the need to jump in, and stir the pot more?. I just don't see why your input ads to anything? Maybe you just can't help yourself?

Again, why do you feel the need to jump in, and stir the pot more?. I just don't see why your input ads to anything? Maybe you just can't help yourself?

You may not have noticed this, but the hallmark of this forum is civility and congeniality. We just flat don't have people telling other people to get bent or calling them foul names. It's one of the best things about this place.

Your kind of behavior kills forums if it's not rooted out. Which I suspect might happen to you if you choose not to embrace the culture here.

You may not have noticed this, but the hallmark of this forum is civility and congeniality. We just flat don't have people telling other people to get bent or calling them foul names. It's one of the best things about this place.

Your kind of behavior kills forums if it's not rooted out. Which I suspect might happen to you if you choose not to embrace the culture here.

Again, you seem to like to stir the pot. Why can't you just mind your own? I have no issue with you.

Pellet Grill

Getting back to Pellet grills/smokers. I can't be more happy with Rec Teq 590 and their great customer service..Best $$ I've spent on a smoker..
I posted a question the Rec Teq forum and low & behold I got a call from them.:clap:
DanB
PS Thank me later:thumb:

Back