THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mikhail

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Mik
I could not possibly consider a company that made and sold THIS.

traeger-electric-smokers-bbqpig-01-64_1000.jpg

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Traeger...YFR5e57dtMc_biK41b9os3_MHR-Aqm7KGivUJz9e8DjpQ

would be quite the conversation piece... you might not like what was being said tho'

Apparently, OP has never owned, or used a Timberline. Having owned a Timberline 1300 for 5 years, I can say its the most stable pellet smoker i own. I have had it not drop a degree for 8 hours one night, and i have the Fireboard Graph to back it up. Get bent OP.

5 years? the Timberline came out in 2017, I had one of the first

Apparently, OP has never owned, or used a Timberline. Having owned a Timberline 1300 for 5 years, I can say its the most stable pellet smoker i own. I have had it not drop a degree for 8 hours one night, and i have the Fireboard Graph to back it up. Get bent OP.

Take a powder, Pooper. There was some jest and comedy in there was evidently lost on you. :roll:

Verbal attacks on other Brethren (oral or typed) are not viewed kindly. Please knock it off.
Get over yourself. You keep making things unrelated to you personal. Hush up. Do you own a Treager? I didn't think so.

Did you, or Candice, pick out the Timberline?

I’m surprised they still make that as well. They used to make a cow version as well (brown, not pink). I doubt they sold a lot of these but always thought it was a clever thing to have, especially since back then they were the only player in the market and needed to get people’s attention to consider something new and different. When you saw one of those in the store you definitely went over to see what the heck it was even if you then bought a “Texas”.

Back